TERMS & CONDITIONS
Upon receiving payment you have agreed to the full terms and conditions of Personal Match UK and no monies are refundable once the service commences. Please note there is a 14 day cooling off period from the date monies are received whereby either party has the right to withdraw from the contract. The 14 day cooling off period will NOT apply if you have instructed the service to commence straight away.
- The Assessment Form which we complete together forms the basis of our contract. We will match based on the facts and circumstances you have stated to us and in line with the package you have purchased. Should your facts/circumstances materially change or be discovered as false, the contract is invalidated with no refund applicable (unless within the 14 day cooling-off period). If you wish to continue using our service, we will need to complete a new Assessment Form thereby starting a new contract.
- Every couple who is engaged or married should provide a couple photograph and make us aware if we are able to use this publicly or not.
- The Service is for an unlimited time until and once the agreed fees are paid in full and until all meetings are fulfilled.
- If the client has not paid for the package themselves, you the client will be responsible for communicating and updating with your parent/guardian regarding your progress with Personal Match UK.
- All monies due must be received by bacs transfer 7 days prior to meeting any Personal Match UK clients.
- Please note that no meetings will commence until the payment has been received in full.
- Should Personal Match UK be unable to contact a client after several attempts or no response in a two week period this will result in your contract being terminated and any monies paid will be non-refundable.
- In the event of a client NOT contacting Personal Match UK for more than 3 months (12 Weeks) the client will be required to pay an admin fee of £99 to resume meetings.
- If you have been an active member for 12 months and you have attended 6 meet days within that time period, you will be eligible for a 10% refund of the package paid. You are eligible to receive this refund on the understanding that both parties have attempted to resolve the matter. Once all alternatives have been exhausted, then a refund of 10% will apply. Please note that refunds will not apply if you have less than 12 month membership.
- Personal Match UK will search the UK for your potential partner and ensure that each meeting has potential.
- Personal Match UK on completion of all contracted meets will then offer an upgrade on your membership where you can select the package you wish to pay.
- All fees are non-refundable as this money is paid out in salaries and to the various departments.
- Personal Match UK is not responsible for any undisclosed information by a third party and clients cannot disclose any information to a third party.
- Personal Match UK requires our clients to be flexible and must be able to compromise with their match criteria and prospective meetings.
- Once you have signed and agreed to the package, the number of meets this cannot be changed unless you upgrade your contract.
- Personal Match UK cannot guarantee that you will find a marriage partner.
- Clients understand that the matchmaking process can take a while
- It is important that you stay positive throughout if the time required to find your partner is longer than you previously expected.
- Personal Match UK is not liable or accountable for any possible relationship breakdown.
- In order to protect our business practices and client’s reputation by joining this service you have agreed not to express any NEGATIVE OPINIONS regarding any clients and business practices whilst a client with Personal Match UK and after the completion of your contract. This means that you cannot express any negative opinions through any Social Network, Internet, Media Publications in the UK and Europe wide, public and social events, Television and Radio broadcasts and other media or public arena that promotes your opinion. When dealing with other companies we ask that you keep all client and business details confidential and do not express any negative opinions.
IMPORTANT when clients are texted with possible meetings you must reply within 24 hours to confirm attendance or non-attendance however should the client not provide a confirmation text then no meetings will be arranged.
- All meetings will take place at a location specified by Personal Match UK.
- All clients will be required to travel to the meeting location specified and Personal Match UK is not responsible for the loss of any travel costs.
- Personal Match UK is not responsible to pick up/drop off client to specified venue for meets.
- If you fail to attend meet(s) which are booked and confirmed by your potential match within 48 hours you will forfeit the number of meets arranged for you and may be required to pay hotel and travel costs of the person you were due to meet.
- A client is unable to cancel a meeting without a valid reason or 48 hours’
- By joining this service you are required to attend all meetings planned and failure to accept a potential meeting will result in the contract being terminated and all monies paid will be non-refundable.
- A meeting is considered a suitable match once both clients have met.
- Personal Match UK must be informed of a definitive answer within 7 days of the meeting. Should both clients wish to meet again contact details can only be exchanged once both parents/guardians have given permission (Clients previously not married only).
DO’S AND DONT’S
- Clients must ensure that they adhere to the dress code of formal/smart, no jeans.
- Clients are not permitted to exchange any form of contact details. Failure to adhere to this will result in an immediate fault-termination of the contract and no monies will be refunded.
- It is not permitted for a client to search for information about a client they have met or contact a client they have met through the internet and/or social media without permission of Personal Match UK and the client met.
- The client and their family must behave in a respectful manner at all times and comply with all of the terms and conditions. Failure to do this will result in an immediate fault-termination of contract and no monies will be refunded.
- The client must contact Personal Match UK directly regarding any communication, as instruction cannot be accepted from any other family member unless previously agreed.
- Our clients are not permitted to meet another client outside of the planned meetings without prior permission of Personal Match UK.
- All clients must be legally divorced according to UK law (if applicable) and proof of divorce must be presented.
- Applicants must be 18+
- Clients cannot discuss any previous or planned meets with other clients they have met.
- All applicants must present any documentation required at the time of application i.e. passport (UK, EU or International), proof of address, employment, income and any other to process application.
In the event of a complaint the procedure is the client should first contact Personal Match UK Ltd to arrange a face to face / telephone meeting to discuss the complaint and should this not be resolved then the complaint must be sent in writing or by email to email@example.com or by post to Personal Match UK Ltd, Barncluith Business Centre, Townhead Street, Hamilton, ML3 7DP.