“My experience from the meet: I was very nervous before coming in. As it was the first time and I did not know what to expect. However, when I got in and spoke with Aunty Naseem I felt more relaxed, also seeing all of the other people there as well was reassuring. I felt comfortable know that Aunty Naseem was there and I was able to go and speak to her if I needed to. from my first meet I think I would know what to expect the next time round.”
- Is Attraction Important When Looking for Your Muslim Marriage Partner?
- How Can A Muslim Introvert Find A Marriage Partner?
- Reflection during Ramadan, too busy to find your life partner?
- Feeling A Lack of Support in Your Search for a Muslim Marriage Partner? You are not alone!
- Lack of Chemistry When Meeting Your Muslim Match?