“I attended the masterclass, it benefited me in many ways. I have learnt how important behaviour and attitude is for a meet. It well explained why you need correct attitude necessary for a successful relationships is the partners’ ability to stand together in the face of difficulties. A true test of a relationship is whether two people have each others’ back when times are tough. The training was less theoretical and more activity based so the participants didn’t loose interest throughout the course. It was quite a friendly environment and we had a enjoyable time. Refreshments and lunch was provided and the friendly environment made the learning atmosphere more fun.”
- Is Attraction Important When Looking for Your Muslim Marriage Partner?
- How Can A Muslim Introvert Find A Marriage Partner?
- Reflection during Ramadan, too busy to find your life partner?
- Feeling A Lack of Support in Your Search for a Muslim Marriage Partner? You are not alone!
- Lack of Chemistry When Meeting Your Muslim Match?