“The masterclass helped me to find out what the different views were based on a certain question. The advice given gave me the confidence into what questions to ask and how they should be asked in a meet. Also the group task questions were good to tackle to get an insight of why everyone had their own vews when I got to the meet itself. I feel that I am more confident in asking the questions in a meet and the techniques that should be used.”
- Is Attraction Important When Looking for Your Muslim Marriage Partner?
- How Can A Muslim Introvert Find A Marriage Partner?
- Reflection during Ramadan, too busy to find your life partner?
- Feeling A Lack of Support in Your Search for a Muslim Marriage Partner? You are not alone!
- Lack of Chemistry When Meeting Your Muslim Match?