Personal Match UK Ltd (hereafter known as PMUK) is dedicated to providing excellent service and maintaining a healthy customer relationship. We have a complaints policy to ensure all complaints are handled as efficiently and effectively as possible. Your concerns and complaints are very important to us. We deal with each and every one with the utmost respect, impartiality and discretion.
As a customer of PMUK, you are entitled to make a complaint to us. The following outlines our policy and procedures for the handling of verbal and written complaints.
We want to resolve your complaints as soon as possible. Please call our representatives, or send us a written complaint by email, message or letter and we’ll ensure we resolve any issues as soon as possible with the best outcome for both you and us at PMUK.
- To provide an efficient, fair and structured procedure for handling complaints
- To provide our customers with access to the complaints handling process
- To keep customers informed as to the progress of their complaint and the expected timeframe for resolution
- Quarterly review our complaints so that we at PMUK can improve our standards of customer service
Handling Your Complaint
- Upon receiving a complaint, PMUK will acknowledge the complaint within 2 working days, however a response will be provided after a thorough investigation has been carried out
- We will prioritise your complaint if it is urgent. This means if it is in relation to any immediate threat or matter, or meet that needs a resolve at once. This will be at both the discretion of the staff at PMUK and the client, you.
- We will keep you informed of the progress of your complaint, proposed actions and the expected timeframe for resolution
- Our aim is to resolve complaints in a timely manner and we will generally resolve a matter within 30 calendar days
- Complex complaints may take longer than 30 calendar days to resolve. In these cases, we will regularly update you on the progress and likely timeframe for resolution.
- We will advise you of the outcome of your complaint. Where you have requested us to do so, we will advise you in writing by email. Otherwise we will call you
- If our representatives at PMUK are treated with disrespect, as per our zero tolerance policy [please see here]We hold the right to request all communication switch to emails only
- Should you wish to withdraw your complaint at any point during the investigation, a clear indication must be sent in writing by either email or text to confirm
- If there is a lack of, or delay in response to our queries, in line with our investigation into the complaint, we reserve the right to close any complaints that have not had any resolve after 30 days, unless a valid reason is provided by you
- We reserve the right to cancel our contract with you should online, verbal or technical abuse occur towards PMUK
- While you reserve your rights to exercise your rights, PMUK hold our rights to taking action towards any display of negative publicity online
- [Immediate] Upon receipt of your complaint, it will be lodged formally on records
- [Immediate] Your complaint will be designated to a relationship manager
- [Within 2 days] You will receive an acknowledgment of your complaint
- [Within 2 days] Organise for the relationship manager to speak with you
- [Between day 2 and day 30] Regular updates by email, phone or text provided to you
- [Within 30 days ] Investigation of the complaint, with a resolve agreed sent to you
- Sign off the complaint as pending/resolved or disputed at the end of 30 days with a detailed report of the progress and steps taken.